Ever wonder how actors and actresses never have a bloated stomach and their eyes are never puffy? Well, that is because many of them hire personal nutritional experts to consult them daily on what they should eat and what products to use. The truth is, as many of us already know, the serums and the eye creams don’t work. They just don’t last and many times they can’t reduce the buildup of fluids in the tissue because the underlying cause is from within.


So what exactly are these experts telling celebrities and other public figures? First they would put them on strict diets with a sodium level that they could NOT exceed (sodium makes you retain water) then they would go out and buy the best eye creams and serums to apply daily. They also would tell them to eat as many fruits and vegetables as possible, as they promote and increase the immune system and are natural anti-agers. However, the number one thing that the experts would make their clients do is to put cucumbers and tea bags on their eyelids 3 times daily before getting in front of the public. Usually doing this for 3 days would see results that lasted about 2 weeks. Then, they would be required to repeat the treatment on an add needed basis.

I have been working in the film industry for nearly 15 years and I was using these methods myself, until about 1 year ago. I was actually on set in Louisiana and one of the A list actors had told one of the production assistants that they needed SwellnoMore right away. Long story short and I am sure as you can imagine, the P.A. went ahead and called Swellnomore and had some rushed out. When the bottle arrived, I asked the actor (I can’t name for privacy protection) about the product. The actor swore by it.  I immediately went on the website (www.swellnomore.com) and started doing my own research. It is doctor recommended and so I decided to try it. The price was affordable and it is guaranteed to work or money back.

It turns out, that Swellnomore is a natural supplement with 17 natural ingredients that work in unison to reduce Puffiness and bloating. Some of those ingredients include Green Tea (natural diuretic), Brome lain (natural Anti-inflammatory) and Vitamin B6 (reduces water retention). So I decided to try Swellnomore. Since then, Swellnomore is the only thing I use and my problem is gone. Don’t get me wrong, I use a nightly and morning moisturizer, however, I am able to eat without constantly monitoring my sodium intake, I have more energy and most importantly all the swelling around my eyes has completely diminished. My stomach does not bloat up as much either.

The truth is Swellnomore has become a Hollywood sensation and as soon as people start learning about this little natural supplement that reduces their puffy eyes and swollen bodies, it is going to go mainstream. I guess the main reason I wrote this press release is because I am committed to helping people as much as I am to my daily job on set. I wanted people to know that there is a solution to reduce puffy eyes, swollen ankles and bloated stomachs. I had many days and nights that I did not want to step outside because I was so puffy around my eyes. I needed to share this secret, just as long as the owners of Swellnomore, Nutritional Solutions LLC, promise not to raise the price.


Categories:
Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!